Bug Academy review
Published & copyrighted by Igrek Games
Tationem.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
🐛Bug Academy is a crazy action game in which you control a swarm of cute, little insects and try to guide them through a series of lessons and exercises. Break through walls while delivering fridges, send rockets into space using mosquitoes and chili sauce, or catch ghosts with a vacuum cleaner. Finish all the lessons and pass the final exam to become Bug Academy graduate!
More Than 30 Lessons
- delivering fridges
- herding cows
- building towers
- working in mines
- catching ghosts
- stealing diamonds
- launching rockets
- painting pictures
- fire fighting
- delivering pizzas
- special military operations
- and many more...
4 Types Of Bugs
- Flies. They are small in size, but large in numbers. They have large eyes and small noses. Working together they can grab almost anything.
- Fireflies. Thanks to their butts, glowing in all the colors of the rainbow, they can illuminate even the darkest places. That makes them perfect candidates for working in dark environments, like mines, haunted houses and even space stations.
- Mosquitoes. They are like little flying balloons, that can drink and then spit any liquid. Depending on what they drank different things can happen. With water they can put out fires, with paint they can paint, and with chilli sauce they get a lot of thrust.
- Bees. They are led by their beloved Queen. They are devoted, hardworking and will do everything that the Queen commands - pop up balloons, sneak into a heavily guarded building and even protect diamonds from space thieving cows!
Crazy HumorHave you ever seen flies delivering a fridge to the 4th floor? Or a rocket being launched into space by group of mosquitoes filled with chilli sauce? Or a swarm of bees dancing to the music? We have, and it's hilarious!
Lots of crazy scenarios, tons of unpredictability and a great deal of joyful chaos.
Colorful and Vivid GraphicsAll the places you'll fly through are little dioramas crafted with care. There are levers made from matches, trees made from clay, grass made from wool and walls made from cardboard!
Amazing MusicMore than dozen different songs played personally by our insect students on their tiny instruments. Just listen to the song in the trailer!
ChallengesGet up to 3 stars for each lesson. Get special achievements and compete with other players on global leaderboards. Fight for the title of the best graduate of the Bug Academy!
HatsGet stars depending on how well you perform on each lesson. Use these stars to unlock special hats and customize your bugs.